Friday, November 7, 2008

Customer Testimonials

I have been using your JOYNT for the past 12 weeks. I have felt a marked improvement on my left knee joint. I hope to avoid joint surgery if the condition continues to improve with this wonder herbal supplement. Thanks.
Melissa, Female, 33, NJ

I have been using your JOYNT formula since December 14th, 2006. It is the most wonderful supplement I have ever used for my pain. I can do so much more now. I have been recommending this product to everyone I come across.
Lisa, Female, 37, Texas

Thanks. I received my order very quickly. I was somewhat skeptical when I came across JOYNT on the internet, but I decided to try it. I suffer from osteoarthritis. The pain had become unbearable. But after using JOYNT for a week, I can feel the change. My pain has subsided and my mobility has increased.
John C, Male, 48, Mexico

I have already purchased 3 month supply of JOYNT. I accidentally came to your site while searching for pain relief supplements. Now, I consider myself fortunate to have done that. I have osteoarthritis for a long time and the condition is improving quickly since I started using JOYNT.
Jim Woods, Male, 53, CA

I found JOYNT on the internet while looking for treatment for arthritis. I have tried other products in the past, but none controls the pain like JOYNT. I am so much satisfied with the product that I have used it for my father's hip pain and my daughter's neck pain.
Sonnel, Female, 35, NM

I am simply amazed by the speedy delivery of your product. JOYNT has helped me get rid of my chronic pain due to arthritis. Keep up the good work.
Nicole, Female, 41, RI

My name is Arthur and I suffer from arthritis in my knee which forced me to give up workouts. Since I started using JOYNT, I am pain free and I can continue with my workouts. Thanks for the wonder supplement.
Arthur, Male, 33, CA